variants: or less commonly bicurious
Definition of bi-curious
: characterized by an openness to or curiosity about having sexual relations with a person whose sex differs from that of one's usual sexual partners : curious about exploring or experimenting with bisexuality I am nervous around Ava, and not sure what to say next, so she asks, "Are you straight, gay, or bi-curious?"— Erika Schickel I'm bi-curious but haven't found anyone to explore my sexuality with. — Vibe
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?