Definition of bhel poori
: a mixture of puffed rice, crispy chickpea noodles, vegetables (such as onion and potato), and savory sauces that is eaten especially as a snack in India In the end, though, this is a vegetarian city, and the … crunchy bhel pooris you'll find at countless snack shops around town are among the most satisfying things you'll eat.— Jay Cheshes, Gourmet, September 2004
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?