Definition of bevvy
- At a telecommunications conference bright and early yesterday, as guests sipped their coffee, tea and juice, Trujillo took his morning caffeine hit with a slurp on his favourite bevvy. The former Pepsico director was happily knocking back a breakfast Pepsi Max.
- —Michael Evans, Sydney Morning Herald, 16 Apr. 2008
- Office workers eased past, on their way home after a couple of bevvies.
- —Ian Rankin, Exit Music, 2007
- If I wasn't going out for a few bevvies with my friends on a Saturday night, I'd be at home with Deborah.
- —Simon Wilson, Nottingham Evening Post, 18 Mar. 2011
- Now that spring is in the air, and the evenings are getting lighter, enjoying a few bevvies outdoors is back on everyone's agenda.
- —Your Local Guardian, 7 Apr. 2011