Definition of besmocked
- Swift we flew, with the wind before, and the dust behind, past wayside inns where besmocked figures paused in their grave discussions to turn and watch us by …
- —Jeffery Farnol, The Broad Highway, 1911
- A gay Chanel drinks with her besmocked mannequins at traditional champagne party held after first showing of new fall and winter collection.
- —Life Magazine, 19 Aug. 1957
- Before us are bucolic landscapes, besmocked yokels contentedly reaping and sowing, during a generic once-upon-a-time.
- —Martin Coomer, Time Out, 6 Feb. 2008