Definition of bavarois
: bavarian cream David Bouley … also uses herbs in a number of desserts, including lemon thyme macaroons and peaches roasted with savory, then stuffed with a peach bavarois.— Karen MacNeil, New York Times Magazine, 14 Oct. 1990
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- It's a Scorcher! Words for the Summer Heat
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?