Definition of bathtub curve
Note: The bathtub curve is often used to describe the rate of failure of a product such as an electronic device or a piece of furniture. Such products often have a high failure rate in the beginning of their lifespan (as because of manufacturing defects) and at the end of their lifespan (as they wear out and break down).
Keep scrolling for more
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game