Definition of bajillion
: a huge, unspecified number : bazillion Twister cost, as I understand it, 570 bajillion dollars. Well, I can report, it's all up there on the screen.— Michael J. Nelson, Home Theater, August 1997 Nowadays there are so many bajillions of shows to watch that the chances that your neighbor watched the same thing last night that you did are pretty small. — Michelle Teheux, Lake Sun Leader (Camdenton, Missouri), 31 May 2012
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game