Definition of bajillion
: a huge, unspecified number : bazillion Twister cost, as I understand it, 570 bajillion dollars. Well, I can report, it's all up there on the screen.— Michael J. Nelson, Home Theater, August 1997 Nowadays there are so many bajillions of shows to watch that the chances that your neighbor watched the same thing last night that you did are pretty small. — Michelle Teheux, Lake Sun Leader (Camdenton, Missouri), 31 May 2012
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?