Definition of bazillion
- … it sold about a bazillion records in its first week.
- —Jancee Dunn and Chris Mundy, Rolling Stone, 23 Dec. 1993
- Here is a chart of six garden stalwarts out of the bazillions of possibilities out there in the ornamental horticulture world.
- —Glenn Morris, Farmer's Almanac, 2010
- Then we sit down and I explain to him for the bazillionth time why my philosophy is different from that of other parents.
- —Spike Gillespie, Parenting, November 1995
- I started crying for the bazillionth time that day and stammered, “I've asked my husband to move out.”
- —V. C. Chickering, Washington Post, 26 Apr. 2009