Definition of bag job
- That includes “bag jobs” aimed at getting foreign diplomatic codes and some opening of mail to and from U.S. citizens.
- —Newsweek, 13 Jan. 1975
- Back then, the sale to Henry and Co. was deemed a bag job by most everyone in the Boston area … and the new owners of the Sox were met with tremendous skepticism.
- —Tony Massarotti, The Boston Herald, 20 Apr. 2008
- For some time, Barry and his lawyers have argued that he is the victim of a political bag job to oust him from a job he held for five years.
- —Christopher Walker, The Patriot Ledger (Quincy, Massachusetts), 31 Aug. 2005