Definition of automobilia
: collectible items relating to automobiles classic hood ornaments and other automobilia Sotheby's presents a major event for collectors of vintage automobiles, automobilia and automobile art …— advertisement, Connoisseur, May 1990 … there are fashion shows, jewelry for sale and automobilia galore, from classic posters to restored 1950s-style gas pumps.— Barry Spyker, Miami Herald, 18 Mar. 2004
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?