variants: or Auto-Tune
auto-tuned or Auto-Tuned; auto-tuning or Auto-Tuning; auto-tunes or Auto-Tunes
Definition of auto-tune
: to adjust or alter (a recording) with Auto-Tune software especially to correct sung notes that are out of tune
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?