at the top of the houridiom
Definition of at the top of the hour
: at the beginning of the hour (at 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, etc.) The program is scheduled to start at the top of the hour.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game