at someone's disposalidiom
Definition of at someone's disposal
: available for someone to use : available for whatever one needs We had plenty of money at our disposal. Do you need some help? I'm at your disposal. They are using every legal tool at their disposal to prevent the bridge from being built.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game