Definition of astrophoto
: astrophotograph Readers of this magazine are used to spectacular astrophotos taken by amateurs and professionals alike. But nothing can quite match the sheer impact of the best Hubble images.— Robert Naeye, Astronomy, Aug. 1998
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game