Definition of aspatial
: not spatial : not relating to, limited to, or associated with a particular space or area … old-fashioned geographical communities are replaced by aspatial communities of interest; we spend more of our time, physically, in the midst of strangers. — John Adams, Guardian (London), 15 Dec. 1999
Keep scrolling for more
a sum of money that is sent as a payment
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game