Definition of artsy-craftsy
: pretentiously, or quaintly artistic : arty She lives in a bungalow with artsy-craftsy decor …— Kevin Thomas For every Ye Olde this or that, though, there is something of genuine antiquity to be found, and in many cases even the most relentlessly artsy-craftsy establishments are worth looking into.— Jay Jacobs
Keep scrolling for more
a sum of money that is sent as a payment
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game