Definition of artsy-craftsy
: pretentiously, or quaintly artistic : arty She lives in a bungalow with artsy-craftsy decor …— Kevin Thomas For every Ye Olde this or that, though, there is something of genuine antiquity to be found, and in many cases even the most relentlessly artsy-craftsy establishments are worth looking into.— Jay Jacobs
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game