armenian rednoun, often capitalized A
Definition of armenian red
: a strong brown that is yellower and stronger than average russet, stronger and slightly yellower and lighter than average copper brown, and yellower and deeper than rust
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game