chiefly US, informal + humorous
- I'm assuming Pelosi isn't a Jewish name, right? It sounds Italian but I'm bad that way. Anyhoo … give me a shout back and let's get the dialogue going!!
- —Rob Long, National Review, 20 Nov. 2006
- Anyhoo. These divers saved a shark.
- —Kathie Lee Gifford, NBC News Transcripts, 4 Mar. 2010
- … moving with the animated dash peculiar to the quickie films of the time, snapping such lines as “Say, what's the big idea, anyhoo?”
- —Diane Werts, Newsday, 21 July 1991
- Speaking of blonds with ambition, check out the latest from Tara Reid. You remember her—party girl, sometimes does a little acting. Anywho, she's looking into other ventures, just like Miss Paris H.
- —Jan Uebelherr, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 29 Aug. 2008