Definition of anti-stick
: tending to reduce or prevent adhesion especially : allowing easy removal of cooked food particles : nonstick a pan with an anti-stick coating/surface Baking parchment … is a type of wood pulp paper … coated with silicone to give it anti-stick properties. — Ruth Binney
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?