Definition of anti-capitalism
- While the intent of the whole rally is supposed to be the reform of Wall Street and the financial system, there is an undercurrent of anti-capitalism.
- —John Crudele
- an anti-capitalism movement
- anti-capitalism rallies/protests
anti-capitalistplay \ˌan-tē-ˈka-pə-tə-list, ˌan-tī-, -ˈkap-tə-, British also -kə-ˈpi-tə-\ adjective
- In that morality play it matters less that socialists are unproductive than that they are anti-capitalist.
- —Jeane J. Kirkpatrick
- The protest mostly featured the usual suspects—anti-capitalists, environmentalists …
- —Margaret Wente