Definition of anti-Islamic
: characterized by or expressing opposition to or hostility toward Islam or Islamic people : anti-muslim A majority of Turks felt the major Western countries—the USA, the UK, Germany, France and Russia—were anti-Islamic.— Riaz Hassan, Inside Muslim Minds, 2008
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?