an·gle·doz·er | \ ˈaŋgəlˌdōzə(r)\
Definition of angledozer
: a tractor-driven pusher and scraper with the blade at an angle for pushing material to one side or the other (as for clearing land or leveling runways) Several U.S. goods showed impressive increases …, including: … Self propelled bulldozers, angledozers, graders, levelers, scrapers … — U.S. Federal News, 6 Apr. 2006
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Do You 'Rein In' or 'Reign In' Something?
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- An Overview of the Contronym 'Overlook'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game