Definition of agencywide
: extended or existing throughout an agency Many individual humanitarian organizations are seeking to familiarize far-flung personnel with each other’s work and to cultivate more agencywide team effort.— Larry Minear, The Humanitarian Enterprise, 2002
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?