Definition of affinity marketing
: marketing directed specifically toward a group of people who have a common interest, support a common cause, etc. : marketing directed toward a particular affinity group A Dallas-based company's new twist on affinity marketing—selling electricity to the fans of the Texas Longhorns and Texas Aggies—appears to be a first for electricity providers and may represents a new way to reach customers in Texas …— Vicki Vaughan, Houston Chronicle, 31 Aug. 2010
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- An Overview of the Contronym 'Overlook'
- Is 'Cement' 'Concrete'?
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game