Definition of affinity marketing
: marketing directed specifically toward a group of people who have a common interest, support a common cause, etc. : marketing directed toward a particular affinity group A Dallas-based company's new twist on affinity marketing—selling electricity to the fans of the Texas Longhorns and Texas Aggies—appears to be a first for electricity providers and may represents a new way to reach customers in Texas …— Vicki Vaughan, Houston Chronicle, 31 Aug. 2010
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game