Definition of adorbs
: extremely charming or appealing : adorable Ever notice that the tiny version of pretty much anything is super adorbs, from poodles to party favors?— Cassandra Vega The Wildflower Eye & Cheek Palette, $36, looks adorbs, and comes in blendable, spring- and summer-perfect shades. — The Boston Herald
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Buck Naked' or 'Butt Naked'?
- Do You 'Rein In' or 'Reign In' Something?
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game