Definition of administratively
: in an administrative manner or by administrative means : by means of or with regard to administration dealing with a problem administratively an administratively complex situation Approvals and variances are site-specific and individually-based. Some may be reviewed and accepted administratively by staff, while others may require CBPA Board review and sanction.— Chris Ettel While UPMC Presbyterian is located in Oakland and UPMC Shadyside is in Shadyside, the two hospitals are considered a single entity administratively.— Kris B. Mamula
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game