acuer·do | \ ə-ˈkwer-(ˌ)dō, ä-ˈkwer-t͟hō\
plural acuerdos\ ə-ˈkwer-dōz , ä-ˈkwer-t͟hōs \
Definition of acuerdo
1 : a resolution or decision of a deliberative body or a tribunal in certain Latin American countries
2 : a session of a tribunal also : the members of it
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
- At the Root of ‘Cubicle’
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game