acceptance and commitment therapynoun
Definition of acceptance and commitment therapy
Note: This therapy is based on the idea that ineffective attempts to control or avoid negative thoughts and emotions may lead to increased psychological suffering.
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?