Definition of Yemen
Note: Yemen is a republic that was formed in 1990 by the merger of the Yemen Arab Republic, whose capital was Sanaa, with the People's Democratic Republic of Yemen, whose capital was Aden.
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?