Definition of Württemberg
Note: Württemberg was once a duchy, then a kingdom (1813–1918), then a state (1918–45). From 1945 to 1951 it was divided: the southern part was joined with Hohenzollern to form the state of Württemberg-Hohenzollern and the northern part was joined with northern Baden to form the state of Württemberg-Baden . Since 1951 Württemberg has been part of Baden-Württemberg state.
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game