Thi·o·kol | \ ˈthīəˌkȯl, -kōl\
Definition of Thiokol
—used for any of a series of polysulfide rubbers or closely related liquid polymers or water-dispersed latices
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game