Sister of the Good Shepherd
Definition of Sister of the Good Shepherd
: a member of a cloistered Roman Catholic order established at Caen, France, in 1641 and devoted especially to the shelter and rehabilitation of girls and women
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?