Sister of St. Joseph
Sister of St. Jo·seph | \ -sāntˈjōzə̇f, -sə̇nt- also -ōsə̇f\
Definition of Sister of St. Joseph
: a member of a Roman Catholic congregation established in Le Puy, France, in 1650 and devoted to teaching and charitable works
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?