Sec·a·mo·ne | \ ˈsekəˈmō(ˌ)nē\
Definition of Secamone
: a genus of Old World tropical woody vines (family Asclepiadaceae) bearing flowers with rotate corollas and scales of the crown with distinct tips
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?