Ru·bi·a·les | \ ˌrübēˈā(ˌ)lēz\
Definition of Rubiales
: an order of dicotyledonous plants having opposite leaves, an inferior compound ovary, and epigynous stamens equal in number to the lobes of the corolla
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game