Ras Dashengeographical name
Definition of Ras Dashen
mountain northeast of Lake Tana in northern Ethiopia
Note: The peak of Ras Dashen reaches an altitude of 15,158 feet (4260 meters), which makes it the highest point in Ethiopia.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game