Ramos gin fizznoun
Ra·mos gin fizz
variants: or less commonly Ramos fizz \ ˈrāməs- \
Definition of Ramos gin fizz
: a mixed drink consisting of gin, cream, white of egg, lemon and lime juice, sugar, and orange-flower water shaken vigorously, strained, and served often with the addition of a little soda water in a tall glass
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game