Po·ma·der·ris | \ ˌpōməˈderə̇s\
Definition of Pomaderris
: a genus of hoary pubescent Australasian shrubs (family Rhamnaceae) having alternate leaves and cymose white or yellowish flowers with the ovary partly adnate to the calyx
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game