Paj·i·ta·nian | \ ¦pajə¦tānēən, -nyən\
Definition of Pajitanian
: of or relating to a Lower Paleolithic culture of Java characterized by choppers, chopping tools, and hand adzes made from cores with one side flat and the other rounded
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game