Okla·bar | \ ˈōkləˌbär\
Definition of Oklabar
1 : a breed of autosexing gold or silvery barred domestic fowls developed in Oklahoma and notable for fast feathering and good meat conformation
2 or oklabar : a bird of the Oklabar breed
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game