Mus·ca·din·ia | \ ˌməskəˈdinēə\
Definition of Muscadinia
in some especially former classifications
: a small genus of woody vines (family Vitaceae) having simple tendrils and a continuous pith
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game