Mo·rus | \ ˈmōrəs, ˈmȯr-\
Definition of Morus
: a widely distributed genus of trees that is the type of the family Moraceae and that comprises the mulberries which have usually dentate or lobed leaves, spicate flowers, and edible multiple fruits consisting of aggregates of juicy one-seeded drupes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Do You 'Rein In' or 'Reign In' Something?
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- An Overview of the Contronym 'Overlook'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game