Misch·spra·che | \ ˈmishˌshpräḵə\
plural Mischsprachen\ -ḵən \
Definition of Mischsprache
: a language alleged to have arisen from a mixture of two or more previously existing languages
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game