Mi·nae·an | \ mə̇ˈnēən \
Definition of Minaean
(Entry 1 of 2)
: of, relating to, or being an ancient kingdom of southwestern Arabia
\ " \
Definition of Minaean (Entry 2 of 2)
1 : a member of the Minaean people
2 : the Semitic language of the Minaean people
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game