Mik·a·su·ki | \ ˌmikəˈsükē\
plural Mikasuki or Mikasukis
Definition of Mikasuki
1a : a Muskogean people of northwestern Florida originally members of the Creek Confederacy but later largely absorbed into the Seminole people
b : a member of such people
2 : the language of the Mikasuki people and of part of the Seminole people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?