Menomonee Fallsgeographical name
Definition of Menomonee Falls
village in southeastern Wisconsin on rapids of the Menomonee River, which flows south-southeast to Milwaukee and has a total length of 25 miles (40 kilometers) population 35,626
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game