Me·lets·ki | \ mə̇ˈletskē\
variants: or Melizki \ -lit- \
plural Meletski or Meletskis or Melizki or Melizkis
Definition of Meletski
: a member of a division of the Chulyma Tatars
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?