Malay Seageographical name
Definition of Malay Sea
—collective name for the bodies of water surrounding the Malay Archipelago in southeastern Asia
Note: Some of the constituent parts of the Malay Sea are the Java Sea, the Celebes Sea, the Sulu Sea, and the Banda Sea.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game