Lo·tu·ko | \ ləˈtü(ˌ)kō\
variants: or less commonly Latuka \ ləˈtükə \
plural Lotuko or Lotukos
Definition of Lotuko
1a : a group of peoples east of the Nile in Southern Sudan
b : a member of any of such peoples
2 : the Nilotic language of the Lotuko peoples
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?