Lom·bro·sian | \ (ˈ)läm¦brōzhən\
Definition of Lombrosian
: of or relating to the doctrines of Lombroso especially that a criminal represents a distinct anthropological type with definite physical and mental stigmata and that he is the product of heredity, atavism, and degeneracy Lombrosian school a Lombrosian approach to criminology
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?